- Should have at least Diploma (D3) degree from reputable university
- Maximum 30 years old
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia, other foreign languages will be an advantage
- Must be customer oriented and able to work with other colleague and service partner staff effectively
- Having the knowledge and ability in customer handling technique, traffic and cargo operations, procedures, general aviation and reservation will be an advantage
- Must be able to do simple investigation with minimum supervision and have initiative when the situation requires.
- Must be able to work independently and handle administrative task including writing reports and handling routine correspondence with service partner, Custom Immigration Quarantine (CIQ) as well as passengers.
- Must be willing to work in irregular hours if needed including weekend and public holiday.