First Resources Limited
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Balikpapan.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Experience in SAP is an advantage.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Highly intergrity & responsibility, detail oriented & committed.
|Lokasi||Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur|
|Industri||Pertanian / Unggas / Perikanan|
|Perusahaan||First Resources Limited lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
First Resources Group is one of the fastest-growing palm oil producers in the Asia-Pacific. Established in 1992, we have grown our plantation assets at a rapid pace to more than 200,000 hectares and currently operate thirteen palm oil mills in Indonesia. Our primary business are cultivating oil palms, harvesting the fresh fruit bunches and milling them into crude palm oil (CPO) and palm kernel for local and export sales. With our integrated processing facilities, we also refine our CPO into value-added products such as Olein and Biodiesel.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Because we are committed to attracting and retaining talented individuals by providing competitive compensation packages and excellent career development opportunities. We believe in creating a conducive and meritocratic working environment for our employees to bring out the fullest potential in them. Our people are developed through education and training programmes at all levels. Programmes include in-house training, external courses, as well as on-the-job training under the close supervision and mentorship from experienced staff. Safety and health are prime concerns, and we also provide social facilities for our employees and their families. Around 95% of our employees who work on the plantations, live in housing provided by the Group. Other benefits for our employees include pensions, accident insurance, health facilities, schools, and religious and recreational facilities.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
First Resources Limited
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- 02 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan ini berkembang dengan cepat hingga ke pelosok-pelosok daerah di Indonesia. Kesempatan untuk berkarir cukup terbuka lebar dan beban kerjanya juga cukup sepadan dengan gajinya.
- Manajemen harus lebih terbuka lagi terhadap karyawannya. Belum ada sistem evaluasi jelas untuk menilai ataupun mengapresiasi hasil kerja para karyawannya.