Perusahaan Pelayaran Nusantara Panurjwan PT
IT APPLICATION SUPPORT
- Installs, implements, administers, supports, and maintains main and other applications.
- Creates user documentation and train personnel on new applications software
- Assigns and maintains user access to network and software.
- Troubleshoots software and mobile data computer problems.
- Collaborates on special projects; may track and allocate software licenses.
- Writes reports collecting information from department database resources for the various computer systems.
- Corrects data-entry errors and performs routine maintenance.
- Acts as a liaison between the IT department and vendors.
- Demonstrated proficiency using standard office software, applications, query and control languages, application administration, and providing technical support to end users
- Troubleshooting techniques used to resolve application related problems
- SQL Proficiency (SQL Server, Mysql)
- Basic Network
- Researches, analyzes, tests, implements, and maintains computer software solutions for tracking and utilizing business data
- Troubleshooting problems and errors in software and improving data processing efficiency, effectiveness, and user satisfaction
- English proficiency oral and written
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with a broad range of users that are both technical and non-technical.
- Communicating effectively through oral and written communications
- Directly report to IT Manager
- Maintain and analyze log case record for improve data process
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Information system or computer science
- Minimum 2 years of experience with end-user support
- Max 35 years old
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
|Industri||Freight Forwarding / Delivery / Jasa Pengiriman|
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Pelayaran Nusantara Panurjwan PT lihat lowongan|
Founded in 1970, Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC), S.A of Geneva, Switzerland, is one of the world’s leading container shipping lines. Offering a worldwide network of 480 offices in 150 countries, MSC prides itself on delivering a global service with great local knowledge. With a streamlined management structure in Geneva, MSC has become a leading customer focused and cost effective global transportation solution for many shippers.
MSC provides an unparalleled service network via dedicated own offices throughout the world, and remains a truly independent and private Company that is able to respond quickly to market changes. An opportunity is now available for a career-minded individual to join us in PT. PERUSAHAAN PELAYARAN NUSANTARA PANURJWAN as :
lowongan kerja rekomendasi