- Responsible to ensure product being sent to customers fulfill customer standard specification.
- Help marketing team in handling customer complaint about quality issue.
- Work together with production or engineering team in discussing or defining product specification based on marketing request.
- You are the person in charge to maintain or implement procedure or system compliance like ISO 9001:2008 or FSSC 22000 in the plant you work.
- You must ensure corrective actions are initiated and followed up until closure for all major quality issues that arise.
- Ensure corrective actions address the correct problem, specific outlined and effective at preventing re-occurrence.
- Sometimes you also need to perform additional QA duties as necessary to meet corporate requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Familiar with ISO 9001, FSSC 22000 is a must.
- Willing to be placed in Medan.
- Keselamatan kerja merupakan yang utama di dalam perusahaan ini, sehingga para pekerja tidak usah khawatir akan adanya kecelakaan-kecelakaan ringan, kecuali bencana alam.
- Gaji pokok yang ditawarkan masih tergolong rendah, sehingga dalam mengatur keuangan pekerja harus lebih teliti agar tidak habis sebelum gajihan berikutnya.
Jl Letjen Jamin Ginting Km 22 Ds Namoriam Kec Pancur Batu Kab Deli Serdang Medan Sumatera Utara
PT Namasindo Plas was established and incorporated in Bandung, Indonesia in 2001. The company started its commercial operation by producing Polycarbonate (PC) gallon bottles with a very humble beginning supported by two (2) units of gallon machines. Currently, the Company is armed with more than a hundred of world-class machinery, and the most advance on its technology to produce plastic products. Today, we are ready to serve our customers in all region of Indonesia and meet their need and expectations.