- To create customer loyalty by providing superior customer experience at every interaction.
- Attend to customer requests and all issues related to Export/Import cargoes via call, email, and any possible channels within agreed timelines and as assigned by direct supervisor through task demarcation or on ad-hoc basis.
- To ensure a smooth execution of shipment and work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure all requirements and standard operating procedure is applied.
- Closely follow up with Global Service Centers (GSC) to ensure Service Level Agreement meet.
- Provided extended follow up with customers via phone on missing information, E-channel promotion and Ask For More.
- Reach out timely to other stakeholders and functions in order to have timely coordination on solution offering to customers.
- Coordinate within Customer Service Team on Customer Service performance improvement plan, follow up, action plan to improvement and target achievements.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor, Customer Service Manager and/or MCC Task Demarcation and Ownership (TDO) blueprint.
- Participating in project implementation as additional assignment when required.
- Previous experience in shipping/logistic is preferred.
- Fresh graduate with excellent communication skill also welcome to apply.
- Constantly care for customers and providing second-to-none service with other associates under the spirit of teamwork.
- Passionate and ability to take ownership and deliver what we promise to our customers.
- Ambition to do a superior job.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Sense of urgency.
- Proactive, have initiative and be-solution minded.
- Having an outstanding attention to details, well-organized, efficient and effective.
Tutup pada 06/November/2016