Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our current and new customers?
Welcome to join our Customer Service Team in Jakarta office!
- To create customer loyalty by providing superior customer experience at every interaction.
- Attend to customer requests and all issues related to Export/Import cargoes via call, email, and any possible channels within agreed timelines and as assigned by direct supervisor through task demarcation or on ad-hoc basis.
- To ensure a smooth execution of shipment and work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure all requirements and standard operating procedure is applied.
- Closely follow up with Global Service Centers (GSC) to ensure Service Level Agreement meet.
- Provided extended follow up with customers via phone on missing information, E-channel promotion and Ask For More.
- Reach out timely to other stakeholders and functions in order to have timely coordination on solution offering to customers.
- Coordinate within Customer Service Team on Customer Service performance improvement plan, follow up, action plan to improvement and target achievements.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor, Customer Service Manager and/or MCC Task Demarcation and Ownership (TDO) blueprint.
- Participating in project implementation as additional assignment when required.
- Previous experience in shipping/logistic is preferred.
- Fresh graduate with excellent communication skill also welcome to apply.
- Constantly care for customers and providing second-to-none service with other associates under the spirit of teamwork.
- Passionate and ability to take ownership and deliver what we promise to our customers.
- Ambition to do a superior job.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Sense of urgency.
- Proactive, have initiative and be-solution minded.
- Having an outstanding attention to details, well-organized, efficient and effective.