Overall job objectives
- Responsible for day to day procurement activities in line with company’s policies
- Responsible to ensure that every purchase is at the best possible price with the best possible quality
- Sourcing of Goods (Material/Spare parts/Services) based on Purchase Request
- Searching for the reliable, competence suppliers that can support purchasing activities
- Co-ordinate with logistic and warehouse in receiving and checking of goods delivered from supplier
- Receiving, checking invoices from suppliers based on Purchase Order
- Update Status of Purchasing Activities
- Replenish monthly needs for office stationery, pantry and kitchen supply
- At least D3 / S1 from various majors, preferably manufacturing (furniture) / interior design with at least 2 year of experience
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Service-minded, detail oriented, discipline and able to work under pressure
- Good personality and attitude, proactive, hard-working, honest & trustworthy
- Good communication and writing skill.
- Able to communicate in English, passively and actively
- Familiar with MS Office application and Internet
- Experience in the furniture company at least 2 years
- Experienced in the same position at least two years.
- Familiar with companies located in bonded zones are preferred.
- Would be placed in Kendal - Central Java.