- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): understand about psychological testing (providing-scoring-interpretation), able to conduct selection process; have interview skill, Know how to sourcing candidates, active; creative; communicative; friendly and easy to talk to, Good Integrity & Interpersonal; Good Teamwork; Good Working Systematic; Mastering Ms. Office (Word & Excel); Broadminded; Neat & Accurately; People orientation interest; Discipline; Desire to grow and continuous learning
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.