MINING DIRECTOR JOB (COAL MINING)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a client that has been active in a number of industries in Indonesia for more than 50 years, as well as a number of other countries. Our respected client is seeking a coal mining operational management professional with at least 15 years’ experience for the job of Mining Director. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Identify strategic investment and divestment opportunities of mining sites
- Set strategies, budgets and operational plans to achieve company targets
- Ensure safe operating procedures and compliance with health, safety and environmental measures at all times
- Manage the mine operation, including mining, processing, maintenance, projects, safety, environment, security, and site services
- Analyse production data and reports, investigate variances and implement action plans to optimize process performance
- Set strategies and operational plans to achieve company’s targets
- Assist in developing annual operating and capital budgets for the mine consistent with the company’s financial guidelines and business planning processes
- Long term planning, engineering and cost studies for possible mine expansion
- Ensure appropriate project close-out and lessons learned reports are generated and distributed at the conclusion of the project
- Oversee all mining operations
- Bachelor’s degree in mining engineering or other related major from a reputable university
- At least 15 years of experience in mining operations (preferably coal mining)
- Experience and network in related government ministries, departments and regulators
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.