JAPANESE SPEAKING SALES MANAGER JOB (LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the leading European logistics and supply-chain company. Our client operates globally in more than 1,200 locations in more than 100 countries, with strong market position in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics, overland businesses and IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Our respected client is seeking a sales management professional of the highest professional standing for the job of Sales Manager – Japanese Market. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Sales Manager – Japanese Market should possess at least of 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing within supply chain and logistics industry and also an understanding of the Japanese market. The relevant candidate will have a strong business acumen and understanding of sales and new business development. This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional to take his or her career to the next level.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Develop new business opportunity
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers in the Japanese market
- Introduce the company’s full range of products and services to prospective accounts
- Align with regional Japanese market team for global account strategy and pipeline
- Drifting and providing customize offers to prospective account in Japanese market, negotiation key commercial term and drafting the final agreement
- Supervise the sales team and manage the team to meet the division target
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university
- Good communication skills in Japanese and English
- Two years’ experience in similar position in the freight forwarding/logistic industry
- Ability to travel across Indonesia to engage business opportunity
- Willing to work under pressure, deadline and target
- Good knowledge of sea and air freight, operational and clearance procedures for conventional and containerised cargo including special equipment will be advantage
- Proactive, dedicated, problem solver and good interpersonal skills
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 05/November/2016
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
- Jam kerja yang fleksibel sehingga dapat dikondisikan sesuai dengan karyawan, jenjang karir yang diberikan sangat jelas dan terbuka untuk seluruh karyawan.
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Perusahaan kurang memberikan kegiatan pelatihan dan pengembangan kepada karyawan sehingga karyawan belum memiliki kualitas yang begitu baik. Karyawan juga sulit mengerti pekerjaan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.