SENIOR ACCOUNTING STAFF
SIS Group of Schools
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Fluent in both oral and written in English is a necessary.
- Familiar with accounting software Tally.
- Can prepare financial reports, and financial statement analysis.
- Experience in the same field for at least 2 years.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong analytical, detail oriented, business exposure, communication, decision making, and leadership skill.
- This position will be posted in Bona Vista, Lebak Bulus, South Jakarta.
If you feel you can offer the qualities we are looking for, please forward your CV (not more than 2 weeks), & supporting documents, recent photograph, and expected salary along with an introductory letter to:
Please quote relevant reference on all correspondence
The SIS Group of Schools has eight campuses in Indonesia and offers an education system modelled after the Singapore curriculum. Its goal is to empower learners to achieve their full potential from a world-class, well rounded and innovative educational experience.
The focus of the SIS curriculum, which is taught in English, is to provide the core knowledge and skills to create a culture of learning throughout the lives of our students. Classes range from Early Childhood to Primary, Secondary and Pre-university levels. Examinations include the Cambridge IGCSE, A levels and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.