- A diploma degree (D3)
- Has good communication skill
- Minimum 1 year experience as atrainer
- Teaching (or comparable) experience with young people within the targeted ages of the Program for which a targeted position is sought
- He or She should be from the field of Ethics who desires to work for the gen Y
- Should be able to spend time for travel and for conducting the Teachers Training Workshops.
- Should have pleasant disposition.
- Should have interest and concern about the overall welfare and healthy growth and development
- Should be enthusiastic and motivated to work, open to learning and ready to do voluntary work and also take initiatives in developing Grab Program.
- Should have the ability to blend formality and informality and relate as per the needs of the class-room,
- Should have the personal conviction and support to “No use of substance” like tobacco, alcohol and other drugs.
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years.
- Candidate may be required to travel by train and he/she may be provided home hospitality during the workshop.
- Able and proven to do module development (already create minimum 2 Training modules/Briefing contents), deliver training/briefing/training non formal (already deliver 40 hours of session), and do the training evaluation as expected.
- Have good relationship with customers.
- Proven have “attention to detail” capability in performing any task and activity.
- High skill on Microsoft Office and another presentation software beside Microsoft Power Point (Ex : Powtoon, Prezi, Emaze, etc.). Skill in Photo and Video editing is an advantage.
- Willing to face any challenge as an opportunity to learn more and as part to self development.
- Have experience in sales and capable to build team motivation
- Have knowledge about contact center
Review ( VADS INDONESIA, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
suasana kerja yang menyenangkan dengan rekan kerja yang baik dan bersahabat, adanya pemberian insentif dan bonus dan pemberian jaminan kesehatan.
pembagian jam kerja yang kurang nyaman, fasilitas yang disediakan kurang memadai, adanya sikap yang seenaknya dari team leader dan work life balance yang tidak baik.