Graphic / Visual Designer
As a graphic designer, you are expected to create-eye catching print collateral, email newsletters, social media images, website updates, and advertising. You will work cross functionally with Software Development Team and Business Development Team.
- Conceptualize and execute creative elements to support corporate website, social assets, and events.
- Update corporate site, design promotional banners and/or newsletter
- Ensure design consistency.
- Create design for digital marketing (social, blog, email, and display advertising).
- A degree in related field (Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, Visual Communication Design, etc) or equivalent experience.
- Experience designing for web and mobile based products.
- Understand HTML and CSS.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Deep understanding of digital design.
- Strong visual graphic design, illustration, web design, and interaction design skills.
- Excellent time management and the ability to work in a dynamic deadline-driven work environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in fundamental design elements and principles including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis and unity.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to concept creative ideas and messages.
- Attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Portfolio showcasing email creative, digital ads, iconography, promotional or marketing materials.
If you are as keen as us in providing excellent service and self-motivated, please submit your resume and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidate who meets the requirement above will be invited for interview.
For more information please visit our website: Raptor Career