- Manages all marketing activities for the company.
- Approaching new clients and constantly updating clients list.
- Analyses potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Develops the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinates marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creates all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Plans and implements promotional campaigns.
- Prepares online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitors and reports on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintains effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Proven Marketing or other relevant experience – a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience, ideally more.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in approaching clients to meet their satisfaction in-line with the business target.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- The role is based in central Jakarta but there is a requirement to visit Client premises within the Jakarta region.