A STIHL technician/product application trainer must continuously upgrade his/her knowledge on the features, benefits and applications of STIHL products so as to bring the knowledge to all dealers/users across Indonesia. He/she will be required to travel frequently and organize training workshops so that dealers will be educated in a systematic manner.
Activities of a product trainer include:
- Continuously learn about the technical features and benefits of STIHL products and as to the proper application techniques of each product.
- Designing as well as organizing training sessions so that dealers can be educated in a systematic manner.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidate must be able to present him/herself well and be confident in front of small groups
- Candidate must be able to communicate fluently in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Be computer efficient and familiar with the use of Powerpoint and Outlook
- Be willing to travel frequently
- Minimum qualification: D3 (preferably technical in small engines)
- Maximum 35 yrs old
- Have basic understanding of 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines
- New graduates and females will also be considered
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 05/November/2016