Kelly Engineering Resources is currently recruiting on behalf of our respected client. Our respected client is seeking an experienced candidate who has experience working in the field of polybutadiene rubber production, to be based in Cilegon, Indonesia.
- Responsible for leading the daily execution team to ensure production is operated reliably, cost effective, and in a safe manner.
- This role is also responsible for leadership and development of employees.
- Responsible for the leadership, development, succession planning/knowledge transfer, and performance management of team.
- Responsible for driving process and occupations safety as well as environmental excellence within a production environment.
- Provide technical and administrative guidance to operations, maintenance, and the business in support of the production plan.
- Optimize fixed and variable manufacturing unit costs and provide technical support for cost effective operations.
- Provide leadership to the site Emergency Response teams.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Doctorate, Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience leading teams in a chemical/petrochemical/refinery or other similar manufacturing environment required.
- Required language(s): English, French
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Chemical or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.