PT Sepuluh Sumber Anugerah (Old PT. Inwha Indonesia)
Project Director (Civil, Piping, Mechanical)
- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for assignment of project personnel.
- Outline work plan to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Prepare and review project reports for presentation to Executive Committee and the Southeast Florida Regional Partnership.
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinate activities of governmental organizations, private sector business interests, non-profit and educational institutions.
- Responsible for overall quality and management of the project.
- Research grant funding sources.
- Oversee budget, ensure financial accountability.
- Recommend personnel for program/project implementation.
- Recognize and solve potential problems and evaluate project/program effectiveness.
- Provide program content expertise.
- Conduct research and write reports/articles.
- Network with local, regional, state and national agencies; educational institutions; non profit organizations; and private sector business interests for future program development.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree from Engineering of Civil / Mechanical / Piping or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Having experience in EPC or Oil & Gas industry is a must.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Willing to travel across Nation.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
Indonesia is one of the most developing countries in the whole world. It has developed a lot in recent years but more developments are coming in near future. Being the largest archipelago in the world brings lots of challenges that occur due to locations. Challenges in remote areas make it harder for investors to explore.
However, SSA is an expert in executing projects in remote area as well as in some of the culturally challenging places in Indonesia. SSA has experience in every major island in Indonesia and in different small islands.
Access to a remote area is one thing to consider. However, there is always more than just a location when one talk about challenges.
Indonesia has more than 300 distinct native ethnic groups with 742 different languages and dialects. This means challenges from cultural difference is huge. SSA is consist of employees with different ethnicities.
SSA is also well known for great adaptation. These reasons make SSA a professional in regulating challenges within this nation.
SSA not only provides an excellent access to a remote area but also provides a solution to take care of social acceptance when a project starts in a new area. Whether a project is for building LNG facility, public infrastructure, housing complex, or any sort of construction – SSA can run the project in a way that can blend in successfully with the social atmosphere at the local site.
One can count on SSA – whenever, wherever.