- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for assignment of project personnel.
- Outline work plan to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Prepare and review project reports for presentation to Executive Committee and the Southeast Florida Regional Partnership.
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinate activities of governmental organizations, private sector business interests, non-profit and educational institutions.
- Responsible for overall quality and management of the project.
- Research grant funding sources.
- Oversee budget, ensure financial accountability.
- Recommend personnel for program/project implementation.
- Recognize and solve potential problems and evaluate project/program effectiveness.
- Provide program content expertise.
- Conduct research and write reports/articles.
- Network with local, regional, state and national agencies; educational institutions; non profit organizations; and private sector business interests for future program development.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree from Engineering of Civil / Mechanical / Piping or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Having experience in EPC or Oil & Gas industry is a must.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Willing to travel across Nation.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 06/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Vida lantai 7 unit 5 & 10, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8 Kebun Jeruk - Jakarta Barat