Second in command in a restaurant, the assistant Manager assists the Restaurant Manager in managing the service staff and running all aspects of the daily operations in the service division.
- Responsible for creating the weekly schedule for the service staff as well as coordinating their training.
- Actively in charge of the opening or closing of the restaurant.
- Proficient English communication skill is a must, but also can communicate well with locals in Indonesia language.
- Good Liaison with community, excellent in managerial skill and computer literate. Responsible the daily operation of the restaurant and all it needs. Including create, manage and supervising an event.
- Strong leadership skill, flexible in working hours, very capable person and problem solver
- Guest service oriented, reactive for complaint(s), good follow up, with sense of sales and marketing.
- Honest, transparant and able to report regularly to management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Canggu.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Deus Ex Machina - Temple of Enthusiasm, Canggu, Bali, Indonesia