PT Deus Ex Machina Indonesia
Restaurant Manager Assistant
Second in command in a restaurant, the assistant Manager assists the Restaurant Manager in managing the service staff and running all aspects of the daily operations in the service division.
- Responsible for creating the weekly schedule for the service staff as well as coordinating their training.
- Actively in charge of the opening or closing of the restaurant.
- Proficient English communication skill is a must, but also can communicate well with locals in Indonesia language.
- Good Liaison with community, excellent in managerial skill and computer literate. Responsible the daily operation of the restaurant and all it needs. Including create, manage and supervising an event.
- Strong leadership skill, flexible in working hours, very capable person and problem solver
- Guest service oriented, reactive for complaint(s), good follow up, with sense of sales and marketing.
- Honest, transparant and able to report regularly to management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Canggu.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
|Industri||Seni / Desain / Fesyen|
|Perusahaan||PT Deus Ex Machina Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Deus Ex Machina Canggu Bali has gained wide recognition for being the place to find all things cool under one roof. On This unique environment will be the hub for alternative fashion, café, studio, art exhibition and the coolest Deus international brands.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi