We require a high performance individual to support our customers and network. This role requires a talented, pro-active, and confident individual that is able to work under high pressure.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replacing parts as required.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Setting up new user accounts and dealing with their connection issues.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
- Disaster Recovery & Management.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers.
- Excellent Written and Spoken English.
- 3 years’ experience in similar position.
- A natural problem solver with analytics skills and able to think logically & quickly.
- Understanding of Load Balancing Techniques, Mikrotek Routing, Unifi Controllers & AP, Networking, VPN, Security, Advanced Routing, Windows & Linux Servers, QOS, Zaiper, IFTTT, CCTV, experience on wide variety of operating systems and software platforms.
- Skills with HTML & CSS and basic programming skills are require.
- Able to communicate and talk about technology in simple terms.
- Ability to learn new software and systems quickly.
- Willingness to learn and test new technology and skills.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- The ability to work well in a team and under high pressure.
- Have the ability to prioritize workload.
- Attention to detail.
Tutup pada 05/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
88 Jalan Batu Mejan, Canggu, Bali, Indonesia