UX (User Experience) & UI (User Interface) Designer/Programmer
We are seeking a highly talented user experience and interaction designer. As an UX & UI designer, you will be expected to develop and improve the usability, ease of use, intuitive, comfortable, and pleasure provided in the interaction between our customer and our product. The ideal candidate for this position must have experience in hardware, software, quantitative design, and customer research.
- Partner with the software development manager to conceptualize and continuously improve the UX and UI design.
- Create user centric design solutions.
- Design, build, and demonstrates artifacts of complex and creative UX.
- Produce deliverables such as screen layouts, user interface elements, prototypes, and final assets.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to understand business and user needs, as well as technical capabilities.
- Work with engineer team through implementation to ensure the desired user experience is carried through the development cycle.
- Dynamic person with strong background in design principles, product and partnership capability.
- Minimum 1 year experience as UX & UI Designer/visual and interaction design.
- Ability to prototype interactive concepts.
- Knowledge of responsive, adaptive, and accessible design.
- Customer service mindset.
- Able to work as individual and team.
- Must be well organized, thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment, leverage best practices, and most importantly, innovate through any problem with a can-do attitude.
- Able to communicate in English is a plus.
- Understanding of semantic HTML/CSS and ability to discuss the technical aspects of design.
- Good design skills with tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Visio, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, etc.
- Knows how to use data and experimentation.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in related field (UX Design, UI Design, Information Architecture, Information Technology, Computer Science, Architecture, etc)
If you are as keen as us in providing excellent service and self-motivated, we want to see your work. In your portfolio/CV, we’ll look for the following:
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and design clearly.
- Demonstration of interaction design skills.
Please provide an active email and check your spam/junk regularly. Only shortlisted candidate who meets the requirement above will be invited for interview by email.
For more information please visit our website: Raptor Career
AWIZ INDONESIA, PT is a leading POS solutions provider from Singapore, Raptor POS Pte Ltd. We are seeking young, dynamic, motivated, and qualified employees.
As a developing IT-based company, we offer exciting career opportunities to an open-minded people who have same passion for the hospitality industry that we work in. Since customer satisfaction is always our highest priority, we are expecting people with a strong customer service orientation in our company.
Review ( AWIZ INDONESIA, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Lingkungan yang asik serta anak muda banget dimana pergaulan yang membuat selalu muda dan cocok untuk fresh graduate dengan gaji diatas UMR.
Kebijakan yang kerap berubah dan tidak ada acauan untuk membuatan aturan di perusahaan dimana perusahaan yang tidak memunyai pimpinan yang diantut.