- Responsible in providing administrative and clerical assistance to Director and Commissioner
- Setup Executive's travel arrangements.
- Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
- Maintain Executive's calendar.
- Prepare and maintain Executive's expense report.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
- Answer telephones and handle in appropriate manner.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Age between 20-30 years
- Attractive, well mannered, able to handle multi task
- Must have good communication
- Fluent in Korean and English is a must
- Well organized, Multi-tasking ability to prioritize urgency (Time Management)
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same position as Executive Secretary or Personal Assistant to Executive level for an Expatriate ( Korean ).
- Computer literate (Windows base)
- Smart, Discipline, highly self-motivated person, good initiative & teamwork
- Able to work under pressure and/or with tight deadline
- The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes: be honest and trustworthy, be respectful, possess cultural awareness and sensitivity, be flexible, demonstrate sound work ethics
- Can drive motorcycle or car is preferred
- To be located in Wijaya, Kebayoran Baru - South Jakarta
PT BK Global Lestari
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji