- Maximum 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Majoring in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as UI/UX Designer, the related field is required for this position.
- Active, dynamic, communicative, and good teamwork.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Slipi,West Jakarta.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Selects correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports, and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current status of each project.
- Negotiates contracts with consulting firms to perform research or other applicable studies or support.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
PT. Selnajaya Prima was established in 1995 as a local company that provides a wide range of services specialized to Japanese Companies in Indonesia. Selnajaya became part of Faro Recruitment in 2005 and through Faro's global networking in 17 countries with 80 branches all over the world, Selnajaya has become a household name amongst Industrial Recruitment Services, not only to Japanese Companies, but also to the Multi National Companies. We offer a wide variety of Recruitment Services, including Placement, Outsourcing, and Intern provider services, for both Indonesian and foreign workers through the worldwide networking of Faro Groups for various positions in accordance to the client's requirement.
Our teams are divided into two divisions - Japanese Company team and Multi National Company team (MNC), because we know that the culture and concerns of companies from different country of origins are unique to one another. Thus, by dividing our teams, we are able to provide focused services dedicated to serve our clients in staffing solution activities. We also differentiate our company brand name by using "Selnajaya Recruitment" for our Japanese clients, and "Faro Recruitment" for our MNC clients.