- Maximum 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Majoring in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as UI/UX Designer, the related field is required for this position.
- Active, dynamic, communicative, and good teamwork.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Slipi,West Jakarta.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Selects correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports, and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current status of each project.
- Negotiates contracts with consulting firms to perform research or other applicable studies or support.