- Candidate must at least a Bachelor’s degree of Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 (three) years working experience in Accounts Receivable position.
- Experienced handling Customer from overseas
- English fluently and able to communicate with foreign suppliers
- Leadership skills to manage the job priority, filing and invoice management
- Familiarized with SAP system
- Good team player
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.