- Bachelors Degree in any major, Human Resources, Business Administration or Psychology is preferred min. 5 years of previous retail HR experience, preferably in a fast paced high growth environment
- Strong understanding of retail operations and HR best practices within a retail environment.
- Broad knowledge of HR practices
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Creative thinker with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full functional knowledge of HR generalist responsibilities.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with a customer focus
- Required language(s): English
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Description :
- Performs data entry in HRIS system for new hires, terminations, and changes
- Manages the on-boarding of new employees, ensuring all required documents are collected, verified and processed
- Processes and reviews background checks for potential candidates.
- Assists with all termination alerts to internal company distribution list
- Responds to employee inquires, and/or escalate to appropriate specialist
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures (including unemployment claims, reference checks, and employment verifications)
- Assists with the production of new hire offer packets and orientation materials
- Maintains confidential employee files. Creates electronic scans of files and documents for storage.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions, or escalating to the appropriate team member.
- Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Serve as a culture champion and brand ambassador!
- Assists with various research projects and/or special projects.
- All other duties as assigned.