- Bachelors Degree in any major, Human Resources, Business Administration or Psychology is preferred min. 5 years of previous retail HR experience, preferably in a fast paced high growth environment
- Strong understanding of retail operations and HR best practices within a retail environment.
- Broad knowledge of HR practices
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Creative thinker with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full functional knowledge of HR generalist responsibilities.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with a customer focus
- Required language(s): English
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Description :
- Performs data entry in HRIS system for new hires, terminations, and changes
- Manages the on-boarding of new employees, ensuring all required documents are collected, verified and processed
- Processes and reviews background checks for potential candidates.
- Assists with all termination alerts to internal company distribution list
- Responds to employee inquires, and/or escalate to appropriate specialist
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures (including unemployment claims, reference checks, and employment verifications)
- Assists with the production of new hire offer packets and orientation materials
- Maintains confidential employee files. Creates electronic scans of files and documents for storage.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions, or escalating to the appropriate team member.
- Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Serve as a culture champion and brand ambassador!
- Assists with various research projects and/or special projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Our company is dedicated to manufacturing high quality injection molded plastic products, providing timely deliveries and creating an atmosphere of continuous improvements where all employees strive to keep both internal and external customers satisfied.