Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT
Sales Manager General Trade - Jakarta
Lead the General Trade team in executing sales and manage team’s performance in order to maximize the revenues and profits.
- Manage the process of order generation, sales operation, and outlet’s Picture of Success accomplishment for GT in order to ensure excellent execution and sales target achievement, as well as reporting the update progress on activities to General Managers.
- Monitor & control new product penetration as planned in order to broaden sales potential increasing in relevance with GT channel strategies.
- Monitor & control trade marketing program execution in order to be well implemented in GT channel.
- Prepare the communication of updated marketing program as well as corrective action plan in order to ensure market development in GT channel.
- Control the standardization of marketing strategy in GT channel in order to ensure excellent execution.
- Develop socialization material and plan of services policies in order to ensure service compliance in GT channel.
- Monitor & control product price implementation to ensure customer satisfaction in GT channel.
- Lead the implementation of program in order to ensure service excellence and sales achievement in GT channel.
- Lead & monitor order management process to ensure customer order fulfillment.
- Control the implementation of action plan in order to ensure sales productivity.
- Plan the implementation of corrective actions to ensure sales performance is well-maintained.
- Lead the implementation of credit policy compliance as well as credit collection management in order to maintain AR management.
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity.
- Manage subordinates and develop capability through setting and reviewing subordinates’ performance target, regular coaching and ensuring implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Prepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the Business Plan
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience in FMCG Company and min 2 years in middle management position
- Age maximum is 35 years old.
- Technical Competencies:
- Territory management
- Sales planning & execution
- Sales Management
- Route to market
- Distribution management
- Decision Making
- Financial Acumen
- Developing Others
- Managing Performance
- Planning & Executing
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia one of the leading manufactures and distributors of The Coca-Cola Company products in Indonesia. Aside from acting as the producer and distributor, our company also sells and markets Coca-Cola products through more than 120 sales centers all over Indonesia, as we are determined to be available anytime, anywhere.
CCAI as a home of top products under the license of The Coca-Cola Company are always keen to find a way to grow our business. We believe that passionate people is the ultimate factor to reach our success therefore we managed as a place where great people do great things together.
Working with CCAI is more than just work experience but personal growth and satisfaction of being with dynamic and exciting culture.
Please take the time to find out what makes us a great place to work.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
As home to the leading beverage products under license of The Coca-Cola Company, CCAI has always sought to develop its business. We believe that the high desire workforce is a major factor in achieving success, then we are the place where great people doing great things together. CCAI works to not only provide work experience, but also self-development, and satisfaction as part of a dynamic and fun culture. Take advantage of your opportunity to carefully explore the reasons why the CCAI is the best place to work
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 22 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Pihak atasan yang memberikan penyuluhan yang baik terhadap karyawan dan adanya program training yang tepat untik membantu karyawan untuk berkembang.
- Daya saing yang cukup kuat karena sudah banyak nya konsumen loyal maka distributor sedikit mengalami kesulitan untuk mencari konsumen potential yang baru.