Job Responsibility :
- To monitor billing progress and ensure supporting docs are correct and match with contract and PO information
- Identifying Contract Change: To fully comprehend project progress and project feedback. To identify probable Variation under the Contract.
- Collecting Information: To collect valid evidence, contractual communications and price information in time. To compile formal contract change for submission
- Contract Change Procedure: To include Contract change as an agenda item in the weekly and monthly progress report submitted to the Customer’s Project Director and internal for discussion on a regular basis.
- Project Team Support: To set up Project Team support in submitting contract change and to channel all information to the Contracts Manager in a fast-tracking manner.
- Risk Management identification : To identify the risk in the project or contract and forecast the cost along with forecast risk loss
- Po Closing : To ensure all the criteria of PO has meet the PO closing criteria
- Candidate Min have Bachelor Degree in any Major.
- Working experiences more than 6 years.
- Have an experience in managerial level to lead team and have good communication skill with internal and customer
- Able to speak English fluently ( can speak mandarin is added value)