- Provides technical product and process guidance to other QA team members.
- Support the team in creating reusable test assets for both manual and automated test scripts.
- Develop a reusable test automation framework to be used in all major risk technology projects.
- Determine and utilize automation technology and processes to optimize costs.
- Manage defect lifecycle ensuring they are documented, tracked and reported to facilitate timely fixes.
- Report the status of test planning, defects and execution activities, including regular status updated to the project team using quality metrics.
- Under 35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field within E-Commerce industry.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Creative and out of the box thinker
- Applicants must be willing to work in West Jakarta.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Only shortlisted candidate who will be processed.
Tutup pada 06/November/2016