Job Description :
- Manages the day-to-day operations by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair.
- Ensures that records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained.Works with vendors to assist support activities.
- Develops new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability.
- Trains technical staff in how to use new software and hardware developed and/or acquired.
- Supervises Operations staff including hiring, training, evaluating and disciplining. May guide or provide work direction to technical staff, contract staff and/or student employees.
- Determines appropriate coverage for all hours of operation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science or Information Technology .
- Fluently English both oral and written
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in West Jakarta.
- Digital E-commerce experience is prefereble
- Young Talented, Dynamic, Self Motivate, Adaptable, Communicative, and eager to learn
- Preferably Supervisor or Assistant Manager specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.