Intiland Development Tbk PT
- Create specific design to support promotion, event and company branding
- Know how to design fliers, brochures, banners, billboard and other advertising and design software usage
- Strong knowledge of print production and maintain relationship with vendors event organizer, and media advertiser
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design or any relevant background with reputable University
- Maximum 30 years old
- At least 2 years of working experience in as Graphic Design, preferably in property background
- Advance All Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash), Indesign, Corel Draw, Premiere, 3D, and Autocad would be an advantage
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to produce conceptual designs, fresh and original concepts in order to communicate company's message with highly visualitation
- Able to work independently and with team
- Good interpersonal and communication skill, hard worker, creative, honest, discipline
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Intiland Development Tbk PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Intiland Development Tbk is a leading Indonesian property developer with a primary focus on property development, management and investment. The company’s portfolio includes middle to high-end townships & estates, mixed-use & high rise developments, hospitality and industrial estates in the Greater Jakarta, Surabaya and some other cities.
Established in early 1970s by Hendro S. Gondokusumo, Intiland is publicly listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange since 1990. The company has managed a number of challenging projects up to date. Pantai Mutiara, a 100-hectare luxury seafront township in North Jakarta, along with Regatta ‘The Icon’, a prominent luxury condominium designed by Tom Wright who was responsible over The Burj Al Arab in Dubai, are among the company’s signature developments in the capital. In Surabaya meanwhile, Graha Famili township has gradually stretched over 280 hectares.
The year 2010 and 2011 marked a substantial growth of the company both in the project portfolio and land bank, as evident as the tremendously improved financial performance. This success was also cemented with the launch of 1Park Residences in South Jakarta and the inception of 80-hectare Graha Natura in Surabaya. In the realm of hospitality, Intiland has embarked on hotel chain, the Whiz Hotel, which has opened its hotels in Yogyakarta, Semarang and Bali, respectively. In November 2011, Intiland launched South Quarter, the 7.1-hectare integrated business complex located in South Jakarta’s TB Simatupang business district.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Intiland Development Tbk PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Services / Retail
- 18 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- upah yang diberikan cukup baik, peluang karir yang transparan sehingga karyawan bisa mengembangkan potensi yang ada dan wok llife balance yang bagus.
- manajemen belum bisa mengatur karyawan dengan baik, masih adanya tindakan yang kurang adil dan adanya sikap pilih kasih diantara karyawan lain.