Japan Tobacco International Indonesia PT
Roles & Responsibility
- Collecting & compiling order from Distributor.
- Responsible to ensure all warehouse administrative duties is going in accordance with company’s procedure.
- Prepare, monitor and tracking deliveries on daily basis and responsible to make warehouse monthly report using Ms. Excel.
- Lead pickers (helper) to prepare deliveries and other task related with warehouse activity.
- Provide daily & weekly Inbound – Outbound report
- Daily Stock monitoring.
- Ensure smooth end to end process on warehouse.
- Diploma Degree or Bachelor
- Degree from reputable academy or university.
- Indonesian citizenship and currently reside in Greater Jakarta (preferable).Minimum of 1 year experienced in warehouse field.
- Have a knowledge of warehouse operation activities and warehouse administration is an advantage.
- Excellent skills in Ms. Excel (familiar with MS. Excel formula).
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (passive).
- Have a basic traceability skills.
- Willing to build career in Tobacco Company.
- Positive attitude, open mindset, highly committed and well-structured person with a good logic.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment and cross-functionally with all levels of staff, both internally and externally.
|Industri||Kimia / Plastik / Kertas / Petrokimia / Pupuk|
|Perusahaan||Japan Tobacco International Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT Japan Tobacco International Indonesia : We are the world's third largest industry player in tobacco company is seeking potential candidate to fill up the following position to become a part of our team
lowongan kerja rekomendasi