Branch Manager (For Bali, Medan, Yogyakarta, & Makassar)
- • Casual Fridays everyday!
- • Learn a new language
- • Meet a diverse group of young professionals
- Accountable on partner acquisition and retention activities
- Able to strategize projects to increase city performance and constantly innovate the process flow of our operations
- Develop and maintain good relationship with key partners such as local government organization, car rental companies
- Work closely with City Management team in headquarters Jakarta to develop and execute market strategies
- Lead the analytics of supply demand to ensure optimal allocation, and ensure high-quality of the ride experience in local city
- Has existing relationship or able to bridge and maintain relationship with government, authorities and relevant partners key to the business
- Has strong business acumen and sense of ownership to help position Grab in favorable and legal positions in the city
- Ensure adherence to operating budget of all Financial operations
- Initiate, support and manage the development and execution of the marketing campaign and activities
- Build, grow and maintain all channels of supply acquisition. Able to scale and grow fast
- Relentless and takes full ownership of the budget and targets
- Able to recruit A-Type team, groom and mentor them
- Able to work with other Country and Regional stakeholders
- Must be located in Yogyakarta, Bali, Medan or Makassar
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Advanced and above in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Fluent in local dialect (plus point)
- Management consulting experience preferred, commercial and marketing experience in related firms (e.g.
- FMCG, transport, logistics, technology)
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful – Able to put on different hats; Goal is to achieve
- City targets with a “can-do” attitude
- Able to bridge, connect and maintain relationship with local partners and regulators
- Able to make key business decisions or provide solid recommendations based on data analytical thinking
- Strong leadership skills to mentor and grow the team
- Strong knowledge of the local market (Strong network within the taxi/transportation industry is preferred)
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
Tutup pada 06/November/2016