- Oversees the delivery of a responsive and effective recruitment and selection service ensuring the organisation recruits a high quality workforce.
- Works closely with the Senior Workforce Officer to ensure a consistent approach to advice provided to managers and employees.
- Leads on complex or high risk employment matters when appropriate. Leads on the development and implementation of new and existing HR policies and guidance notes
- Under 35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position within E-Commerce industry is a MUST.
- Able to work under pressure and proven track record to handle big team.
- Computer literate and fluent in English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in West Jakarta.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Only shorlisted candidate who will be processed.
Tutup pada 06/November/2016