Faro Recruitment Indonesia
Customer Service Manager
- Oversees the delivery of a responsive and effective recruitment and selection service ensuring the organisation recruits a high quality workforce.
- Works closely with the Senior Workforce Officer to ensure a consistent approach to advice provided to managers and employees.
- Leads on complex or high risk employment matters when appropriate. Leads on the development and implementation of new and existing HR policies and guidance notes
- Under 35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position within E-Commerce industry is a MUST.
- Able to work under pressure and proven track record to handle big team.
- Computer literate and fluent in English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in West Jakarta.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Only shorlisted candidate who will be processed.
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Faro Recruitment Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT. Selnajaya Prima was established in 1995 as a local company that provides a wide range of services specialized to Japanese Companies in Indonesia. Selnajaya became part of Faro Recruitment in 2005 and through Faro's global networking in 17 countries with 80 branches all over the world, Selnajaya has become a household name amongst Industrial Recruitment Services, not only to Japanese Companies, but also to the Multi National Companies. We offer a wide variety of Recruitment Services, including Placement, Outsourcing, and Intern provider services, for both Indonesian and foreign workers through the worldwide networking of Faro Groups for various positions in accordance to the client's requirement.
Our teams are divided into two divisions - Japanese Company team and Multi National Company team (MNC), because we know that the culture and concerns of companies from different country of origins are unique to one another. Thus, by dividing our teams, we are able to provide focused services dedicated to serve our clients in staffing solution activities. We also differentiate our company brand name by using "Selnajaya Recruitment" for our Japanese clients, and "Faro Recruitment" for our MNC clients.