Avip Interiors PT
- A Leader with strong discipline and fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English, strong capacity in Managing & Controlling project schedules
- Are in capacity of producing detailed BOQ (Bill of Quality), having a Quality & Initiative to achieve all deadlines and able to read drawing accurately
- If you are good you will make a very good money We have a very attractive package for successful project closures.
- Maximum 40 years old
- University level, Interior or Architecture background is required
- Having experience in the Interior project field minimal 5 years
- Project time frame concerned
- Fluent in verbal and written English is a must
- Quality & initiative minded to achieve all deadlines
- Able to reading and interpreting drawing accurately
- Is in the capacity of producing detailed BQ ( Bill of Quantity )
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills
- Excellent communication
- Well organized in managing and documentation
- Has a strong capacity in making and controlling projects schedules
- Excellent Reporting ability
|Industri||Arsitektur / Desain Interior / Desain Grafis|
|Perusahaan||Avip Interiors PT lihat lowongan|
We give you chances, you build your future…
Avip Interiors prides itself as one of the leaders in the interior design, design consultant and construction management. We deal in high end interior business. Today, we have more than 100 clients on our list which include foreign banks, foreign securities companies, international oil company, international airlines, and international fast moving consumer goods, not to mention local companies. Our reputation is based on a highly trained team providing leadership in interior design industry with outstanding technical support and service to customers.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Since 1985, we’ve grown from a few designers into a much larger AVIP, yet we still believe in the same things as we did on day one: passion for design is a fundamental part of our DNA. From these humble beginnings AVIP has over 100 clients today, designing and building offices and factories for local and foreign companies, whether newly arrived in Indonesia or expanding their operations to meet increasing demand. Today we are a leader in interior design and construction management, with a solid reputation for creativity and a commitment to delivering customised solutions that don’t compromise on quality. We hire friendly, hardworking and creative people. We love what we do and we like people who’re excited to come to work every day. We enjoy challenges at AVIP, and we try to learn from every single one. Talent and passion are traits we look for in our people. But more than that, we want folks that question the normal way, and always look for better ways to do things. If you think you’ve got what it takes…….step this way!
lowongan kerja rekomendasi