PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk
Tanggung Jawab Utama
- Melakukan aktifitas penagihan kepada nasabah yang memiliki tunggakan sesuai dengan ketentuan dan peraturan yang berlaku
- Melakukan follow up atau tindak lanjut lain yang dibutuhkan untuk memastikan penagihan kepada nasabah berhasil dilakukan dalam rangka mencapai target pengembalian tunggakan
- Membuat laporan hasil kunjungan dan laporan lain sesuai dengan kebutuhan
- Memiliki pendidikan minimal Diploma (D3) atau sederajat
- Memiliki pengalaman kerja minimal 3 (tiga) tahun pada posisi yang sama
- Mampu berkomunikasi dan bernegosiasi dengan baik
- Memiliki kemampuan persuasi yang baik
- Bersedia di tempatkan di wilayah Jabodetabek
- Familiar dengan karakteristik nasabah khususnya wilayah Jabodetabek
- Pekerja keras dan memiliki disiplin kerja yang tinggi
- Mempunyai kendaraan pribadi dan SIM yang masih berlaku
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
In 1913, Bank QNB Indonesia, formerly known as NV Chunghwa Shangyeh was established in Medan. With more than 100 years banking experience, in 2011 the Bank enchanced its capital through right issue that makes Qatar National Bank (QNB) the Controlling Shareholders of the Bank and changed its named to PT Bank QNB Kesawan Tbk.
In 2014, then alter its name and logo to PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk through right issue IV, QNB share ownership has increased to 78,59%.
QNB was established in 1964 as the first Qatari owned commercial bank with an ownership structure shared between Qatar Investment Authority (50%) and the private sector (50%).QNB Group as the largest bank in the Middle East and North Africa region continues to improve its performance.
QNB was recently recognized as "The Best Bank in The Middle East" by Euromoney Magazine and was voted as "One of the Top 50 Safest Bank in the World" by Global Finance Magazine in 2013.
Bank QNB Indonesia offers a wide range of innovative products and facilities that make your banking activities easy.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Through QNB Indonesia you are not just offered a job but an opportunity to build your career and progress. With your skills and talents we will provide you with the opportunity to achieve your career ambitions. Whether you are a bright fresh graduate, internal employee or an experienced professional, you will be able to take ownership of your career through our extensive learning and development programs. We will assist you to take charge of your career with rich and varied opportunities to experience different parts of our global business and develop a valuable portfolio of skills and knowledge. With the support of our team, you will be able to design your career path and apply best practice techniques in a truly international working environment. Choosing QNBI will progress your career and provide you with insight into the remarkable scope and scale of the opportunities within the World’s Strongest Bank. At QNBI, we consider learning & development as an investment and not as a cost. We strive to do everything we can to support all employees in meeting their career aspirations and fulfilling their potential. Upon joining QNBI, we provide you with multiple opportunities to grow and develop your skills & competencies by providing a range of structured development programs.