PT SGMW Motor Indonesia
Risk and Credit Control Specialist 风险与信用控制管理专员
Familiar and help company purchasing and settlement cycle, sales and receivable cycle, long-term assets life cycle, financial report and accounting system build up. Build up and improve company risk management system, protect company assets complete, ensure the company business activities effective operate,organiese to process the company internal risk control management, evaluate business risk, build up business process. Conduct enterprise credit risk.
- Over one year financial and accounting related work experience in big enterprise.
- Enterprise accounting policy, costing, financial management, internal control, plant operation, goal management, lead production.
- Familiar with Indonesia, international and china GAAP and related financial, tax, audit rules and policy.
- Familiar with accounting computation knowledge, and tax, foreign exchange, financing knowledge and other related rules and regulation.
- Familiar with internal control and risk management knowledge and use them.
- Familiar with company business operation.
- Have strong analysis, understanding,summaring, co-ordination, communication and writing skills.
- Obtain the SAP system knowledge and operation, and analyze and application.
- Fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||PT SGMW Motor Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT SGMW Indonesia obtained the legal person status in June, 2015, and held the Ground Breaking Ceremony on 20th Aug., which is located in “Greenland International Industrial Center (GIIC), at Zone B, Sukamahi Village, Kota Deltamas, Bekasi Regency, Kota Deltamas, Cikarang,West Java”, is investing $700 million , including a manufacture plant and a supplier park. The SORP date for both plant and supplier park will be in July 2017 and the Plant will produce 150 thousand vehicles in a year. As a Chinese automobile enterprise invests in Indonesia, SGMW，the mother company of PT SGMW Motor Indonesia, was established on November 18, 2002. It is a joint venture with three major shareholders of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited, General Motors and Liuzhou Wuling Automotive Corporation Limited. SGMW has four manufacturing facilities in China with a total annual capacity of 2 million vehicles, included Passenger cars and commercial vehicles.