- to support the overall business strategy and help to business grow through it employees and Learning & Development initiatives
- Plan and deliver training courses personally where necessary to compliment that provided externally or internally by others
- Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organisational and statutory policies
- Max. 35 years old
- Min. bachelor degree from any field
- Having experince as a trainer min. 7 years and have certified as a trainer
- Confident, articulate and clear communication skills with all level of employees
- Preferable understand about learning need analysis and creation of training programs
The Company currently owns Grand Hyatt Jakarta Hotel, Plaza Indonesia Shopping Center, eX, The Plaza Office Tower (office space) and Keraton At The Plaza (apartment and hotel). The Company through its subsidiary, PT Sarana Mitra Investama, indirectly owns PT Plaza Lifestyle Prima, a company that manages fX Sudirman.
The company has a vision to become one of the best companies in Indonesia by providing maximum benefits to shareholders, ie tenants, customers, employees, partners, government and society.
A genuine corporate culture was formed in the early days of the company and has developed into a Corporate Culture: “Competition in harmony based on openness and togetherness” with 5 main attitudes:
- Loyalty, Honesty and Dedication
- Truthful, Sincerity and Patience
- Firm and Friendly
- Helpful and Respectful
- Fair and Humanity
Review ( PT Plaza Indonesia Realty, Tbk )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
gaji yang diberikan cukup besar, banyak ilmu yang bisa didapatkan, karyawan bisa bekerja dengan santai namun harus tetap bertanggung jawab kepada pekerjaan.
jenjang karir yang tidak jelas sehingga tidak bisa mengembangkan potensi dan karir nya dan sistem manajemen yang kurang terbuka pada karyawan.