PT Siwali Swantika
Calibration Engineer (JobCode: CE)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Required skill(s): self motivated, hardworker, good teamwork and attitude, computer literate, good English, preferrable has knowledge in ISO-17025.
- Preferable having 1 year(s) working experience in the related field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kelapa Gading Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Elektronik / Peralatan Listrik|
PT. Siwali Swantika was founded in late 1998 and we have been growing fast continuously. Starting from two people in the company, now PT. Siwali Swantika has more than 28 staffs to serve Indonesian market better.
We provide test measurement solution, repair and calibration services. Our calibration laboratory was accredited by Komite Akreditasi Nasional (KAN) in February 2011.
We have been establishing partnership with various famous test measurement manufacturers in the world to provide best solutions to our customers.such as Additel, Fluke, Fluke Networks, Rotronic, Mahr, Metrel, Davis Instruments, AKCP, Teseq, PTF, Radian Research, Exfo Wireless and Kambic.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
VISION: to provide the great value to the stake holders MISSION: to be the first choice in test measurement solution, repair and calibration services Explore your expertise to provide the best result ........ please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org