- Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all employee.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the Department.
- Participates in developing Department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Conducts recruitment; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews.
- Establishes and maintains Department records and reports.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of Department initiatives in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree from Law, Economics, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, specializing in EPC Contractor.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources.
- Deep understanding of UU No. 13.
- Having experience in analyzes the salary, compensation & benefit.
- Having experience in standardize the rules at Project Sites.
- Having experience in remote area will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and writeen, is a must.
- Willing to travel/to be placed at our Project Sites (outside Jabodetabek).
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Indonesia is one of the most developing countries in the whole world. It has developed a lot in recent years but more developments are coming in near future. Being the largest archipelago in the world brings lots of challenges that occur due to locations. Challenges in remote areas make it harder for investors to explore.
However, SSA is an expert in executing projects in remote area as well as in some of the culturally challenging places in Indonesia. SSA has experience in every major island in Indonesia and in different small islands.
Access to a remote area is one thing to consider. However, there is always more than just a location when one talk about challenges.
Indonesia has more than 300 distinct native ethnic groups with 742 different languages and dialects. This means challenges from cultural difference is huge. SSA is consist of employees with different ethnicities.SSA is also well known for great adaptation. These reasons make SSA a professional in regulating challenges within this nation.
SSA not only provides an excellent access to a remote area but also provides a solution to take care of social acceptance when a project starts in a new area. Whether a project is for building LNG facility, public infrastructure, housing complex, or any sort of construction – SSA can run the project in a way that can blend in successfully with the social atmosphere at the local site.
One can count on SSA – whenever, wherever.