- Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all employee.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the Department.
- Participates in developing Department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Conducts recruitment; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews.
- Establishes and maintains Department records and reports.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of Department initiatives in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree from Law, Economics, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, specializing in EPC Contractor.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources.
- Deep understanding of UU No. 13.
- Having experience in analyzes the salary, compensation & benefit.
- Having experience in standardize the rules at Project Sites.
- Having experience in remote area will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and writeen, is a must.
- Willing to travel/to be placed at our Project Sites (outside Jabodetabek).
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Vida lantai 7 unit 5 & 10, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8 Kebun Jeruk - Jakarta Barat