Daya Maha Berkarya CV
Manager, Data Management & Analysis
- Partner with business stakeholders,Account Managers/Directors to ensure alignment of the business data strategy and IT data strategy, support the technical needs of the data management teams, communicate knowledge and use of data and analytical tools.
- Hands on approach to projects, analyze database flow, relationship and integrity. Become the subject matter expert (SME) when it comes to data, systems and tools used for analytics and reporting.
- Ability to identify gaps in data captured so that this can continuously be improved.
- Ensure security and QA standards are maintained, as per client agreements.
- Document projects and processes developed to ensure knowledge is retained within the team.
- Communicating frequently with internal and external clients in a professional and consistent manner.
- Travel to attend client meetings where required and develop relationships with Key Accounts/Partners
- Bachelor in Computer Sciences or equivalent is a must.
- 6 or more years of experience with data management &analysis.
- Fluent in English.
- Skills, Competencies and knowledge requirements
- Experience working with large datasets data, analytic thinker and problem solver.
- Knowledge of best practices to be followed while working with big databases.
- Experience in a CRM, Loyalty or Marketing environment an advantage.
- Experience in managing multiple data projects and deadlines.
- Practical experience of statistical and reporting packages e.g. SAS/SPSS/R
- Complex SQL Queries writing.
- Advanced in MS Excel/MS Office Literacy.
- Management reporting.
- Knowledge of Software Design and requirements, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Architecture.
|Industri||Periklanan / Hubungan Masyarakat / Pemasaran|
|Perusahaan||Daya Maha Berkarya CV lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
Iris Worldwide is a member of the NAVA+ group, an independent, integrated marketing communications agency with offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States. Today iris is one of the world’s fastest growing agency networks and is 100% independent, which means it is agile in both scale and offerings and can therefore continually improve, innovate and adapt to remain focused on what really matters to clients. From management consulting, advertising, CRM, digital, retail, experiential, PR and sponsorship, iris’ ‘Media Anything, Idea Everything’ philosophy comes to life under one roof…literally. The team has grown from just seven people in 1999 to over 750 people worldwide, based at iris Towers in London, Manchester, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Madrid, Jakarta, Delhi, Singapore, Sydney, Beijing, New York, Miami, Portland and Atlanta. Look out for iris in new markets this year, with expansion planned in Russia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Sweden. Iris recognizes that people are its most important asset and invests heavily in talent attraction and retention, which was recognized when the agency came 10th in the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For 2009’ and 5th in Crain’s ‘Best Workplaces in New York 2008’. We’re giving you the opportunity to start a career at an independent global creative agency, and deliver extraordinary ideas for some of the world’s most recognized brands. We are particularly interested in entrepreneurial self starters who truly have a passion for their work and career.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Daya Maha Berkarya CV
- Masih Bekerja
- 13 Juli 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Bekerja dengan salary yang sudah cukup tinggi bahkan karyawan yang semangat bekerja akan mendapatkan bonus yang tidak ada duanya bahkan terbilang tinggi
- Jam kerja tidak jelas bahkan tidak standar sekali banyak yang sudah komplain namun reaksi management tidak bagus terksan mengabaikan sekali.