Job Responsiblities :
- Real vehicle disassembly validation on technical issues.
- Arrive at the dealers and support to solve the technical problems and the customer complaints.
- Support the dealer's training.
- Check and accept the maintenance case，arrive at the dealers and check the service process,and check the used parts.
- Guide the dealers to carry out the service activities, and track progress.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Worked previously in field of automotive after-sales service or relevant experience at least 3 years.
- Good Knowledge of Product Knowledge, Manufacturing Process，Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, Product Development Process, etc.
- Good knowledge in Automotive Repairing Industry, Vehicle Rules and Regulations, After-sales Service.
- Familiar with automotive product development process.
- Good skill in Microsoft tools,eg.excel, powerpoint.
- Good communication at English, and if also good at Mandarin is preferential
- Good Learning ,Problem solving,communicationabilities.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT SGMW Indonesia obtained the legal person status in June, 2015, and held the Ground Breaking Ceremony on 20th Aug., which is located in “Greenland International Industrial Center (GIIC), at Zone B, Sukamahi Village, Kota Deltamas, Bekasi Regency, Kota Deltamas, Cikarang,West Java”, is investing $700 million , including a manufacture plant and a supplier park. The SORP date for both plant and supplier park will be in July 2017 and the Plant will produce 150 thousand vehicles in a year. As a Chinese automobile enterprise invests in Indonesia, SGMW，the mother company of PT SGMW Motor Indonesia, was established on November 18, 2002. It is a joint venture with three major shareholders of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited, General Motors and Liuzhou Wuling Automotive Corporation Limited. SGMW has four manufacturing facilities in China with a total annual capacity of 2 million vehicles, included Passenger cars and commercial vehicles.