Job Responsiblities :
- Real vehicle disassembly validation on technical issues.
- Arrive at the dealers and support to solve the technical problems and the customer complaints.
- Support the dealer's training.
- Check and accept the maintenance case，arrive at the dealers and check the service process,and check the used parts.
- Guide the dealers to carry out the service activities, and track progress.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Worked previously in field of automotive after-sales service or relevant experience at least 3 years.
- Good Knowledge of Product Knowledge, Manufacturing Process，Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, Product Development Process, etc.
- Good knowledge in Automotive Repairing Industry, Vehicle Rules and Regulations, After-sales Service.
- Familiar with automotive product development process.
- Good skill in Microsoft tools,eg.excel, powerpoint.
- Good communication at English, and if also good at Mandarin is preferential
- Good Learning ,Problem solving,communicationabilities.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.