Our clients is one of the most famous Wedding Organizer in Jakarta.The company profile will be explained on the next stage (Phone-interview).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): market research, marketing.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in sales-related experience
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Experience with high-volume prospecting through email marketing and cold calling Great verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, assertive self-starter who is extremely organized and goal driven
- Team player
- Ability to learn and think quickly
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue target
- Acquire vendors as partners, maintain a good relationship between the company and vendor partners.
- Consult with wedding vendors in an assigned territory to help their businesses grow and renew their membership with the company.
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail managing all respective sales activities (notes, follow-ups, emails, call logs)
- Work with and focus to hit monthly targets, which are to increase vendor monthly engagement rate, educating our wedding vendors, building a strong loyal community of wedding vendors, build strong relationships with the wedding vendors to improve the sales performance and hit revenue targets.
- Manage a strong relationship and deliver a high satisfactory service level to wedding vendors
- Conducting product demonstrations for prospective customers Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums (email, phone, trade shows, inbound website leads, and more)