- Responsible and able to handle all legal aspects of corporate activities including set up new company, joint venture, cooperation agreement, merger and acquisitions, sales and purchase agreement, vendor and contractor agreement, financing agreement, etc.
- Responsible for corporate legal documentations from legal drafting, legal review, correspondences, until finalization of the legal documents’
- Review all contract or any Legal documentations to find weakness and advantages as well as anticipation of the constrains of implementation of the agreement or damages that may be suffered by the company and provide a solution complementation
- Consult and advise the company management on any new laws, regulations or statues and monitor compliance with statutory obligations’
- Liase with company’s public notary and legal counsel.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Minimum Bachelor degree or Master degree in Law from reputable university
- Minimum GPA 3.00 (scale of 4)
- Minimum 3 years as Legal Manager in the same field preferably from Property Development Company.
- Experience in Public Notary Office is an advantage
- Deep understanding about corporate and property law.
- Analytical Thinking, Fast learner, goal oriented and have highest integrity.
- Fluent in English is must.
- Able to work under strict date line.