- Assists in the preparation of the annual budget plan through data gathering, planning, measurement, review and analysis.
- Responsible for all reports requested by clients such as, monthly billing & accrual reports, plan vs. actual variance reports, variations of billing/sales registers, etc.
- Responsible for all internal report requests such as, billing & sales reports, commission reports, un-cleared media, unbilled media, etc.
- S1 Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce or related field
- 8 + years experience
- Experience in an advertising / FMCG environment
- Good English
- Experience with one or more established automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Strong understanding of Indonesian tax legislation
- Exposure in tax planning/ treasury management / financial planning
- Strong ability to analyze financial data and prepare reports, statements and projections
- Functional experience accounts payable and receivable
- In depth understanding of general accounting concepts and practice; such as preparing journal entries, general ledger, balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow and bank reconciliation.
Tutup pada 05/November/2016