PT SGMW Motor Indonesia
Dies Maintenance Team Leader
- Candidate must possess at least a SMK, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang.
- Preferably Leader, Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent especially in Dies, Stamping, or Press area.
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Have experience work more than 4 year, can lead 5 or more small workgroup,Basic ISO 9001,14001,18001 skill knowledge, know about stamping process and Other machining support,
- Can teach team using measurement tool, Have experience in SPC and failure analysis
- Have good discipline , Good leadership and how to work with each other, a good lesson learn
- Have ability to write and draw tech drawing as information, Office tool, able to learn with new experience, new method and can work with group
- Able to speak English and Mandarin will be advance
Responsibility : As a leader in the field operation working group whose control the production process in order to achieve the expected target both in quantity and quality, manage team member, provide coaching, consoling and interpersonal approaches
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||PT SGMW Motor Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT SGMW Indonesia obtained the legal person status in June, 2015, and held the Ground Breaking Ceremony on 20th Aug., which is located in “Greenland International Industrial Center (GIIC), at Zone B, Sukamahi Village, Kota Deltamas, Bekasi Regency, Kota Deltamas, Cikarang,West Java”, is investing $700 million , including a manufacture plant and a supplier park. The SORP date for both plant and supplier park will be in July 2017 and the Plant will produce 150 thousand vehicles in a year. As a Chinese automobile enterprise invests in Indonesia, SGMW，the mother company of PT SGMW Motor Indonesia, was established on November 18, 2002. It is a joint venture with three major shareholders of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited, General Motors and Liuzhou Wuling Automotive Corporation Limited. SGMW has four manufacturing facilities in China with a total annual capacity of 2 million vehicles, included Passenger cars and commercial vehicles.