- Assist in audit planning
- Perform testing compliance of internal control standards
- Coordinate with all business units and functions to ensure remediation is corectly performed
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong Project Management and communication skill
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available