Tax Resolve Senior Supervisor
- Represent Group of Companies and manage the process of tax audit, objection and appeal and supreme court or any other cases involving disputes with Indonesian tax authorities;
- Represent Group of Companies and manage the process of obtaining any Tax Facilities e.g tax allowance, tax holiday, bonded zone, VAT Exemption and any other facilities.
- Manage any correspondences with Tax Office in the case any conselling or notification letters sent from tax office
- Manage collection for restitution including VAT and Income Tax Return
- Review fiscal adjustment of annual income tax return (Form 1771)
- Manage the relationship with Indonesian tax authorities/BKPM/Government Body e.g. Ministry of Industry, BKF and Custom
- 3 years experience in tax litigation (tax audit, tax objection, tax appeal adn Supreme Court)
- Having Tax Brevet and Tax Court License is an advantage
- Good presentation skill and excellent in Power Point
- Good communication and negotiation skill
- Result oriented person
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Pertanian / Unggas / Perikanan|
|Perusahaan||S Mart lihat lowongan|
PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production.
Founded in 1962, SMART's palm plantations have a total coverage area of approximately 139,000 hectares (including small holders). SMART also operates 15 mills, four kernel crushing plants and four refineries. SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
SMART's primary activities are cultivating and harvesting of palm trees, processing of fresh fruit bunches into crude palm oil ("CPO") and palm kernel, and refining CPO into value-added products such as cooking oil, margarine and shortening.
Besides bulk and industrial oil, SMART's refined products are also marketed under several brands such as Filma and Kunci Mas. Today, these brands have been recognised for their high quality and command significant market share in their respective segment in Indonesia.
SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 464,600 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 June 2013.
This relationship benefits SMART with its economies of scale in plantation management, information technology, research and development, sourcing of raw material, and access to a wide domestic and international marketing network.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
PT SMART Tbk is the largest oil palm plantation in Indonesia PT SMART Tbk is growing rapidly at this time