- Planning after-sales IT systems，and support IT system construction and optimization.
- Account management and help dealers to solve the problem of after-sales IT systems.
- Released engineering data needed by the system, and update the data .
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Worked previously in field of automotive after-sales service or relevant experience at least 3 years.
- Good knowledge of Claims system, information publishing system, after-sales maintenance management system and related systems; Automobile manufacturing; The product development process.
- Good knowledge in Automotive After-sales Service IT system.
- Familiar with automotive product development process and product knowledge.
- Good skill in Microsoft tools,eg.excel, powerpoint.
- Good communication at English, and if also good at Mandarin is preferential; Good Learning ,Problem solving,communication abilities.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent
- Required languages: Chinese, English, and Bahasa Indonesia
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT SGMW Indonesia obtained the legal person status in June, 2015, and held the Ground Breaking Ceremony on 20th Aug., which is located in “Greenland International Industrial Center (GIIC), at Zone B, Sukamahi Village, Kota Deltamas, Bekasi Regency, Kota Deltamas, Cikarang,West Java”, is investing $700 million , including a manufacture plant and a supplier park. The SORP date for both plant and supplier park will be in July 2017 and the Plant will produce 150 thousand vehicles in a year. As a Chinese automobile enterprise invests in Indonesia, SGMW，the mother company of PT SGMW Motor Indonesia, was established on November 18, 2002. It is a joint venture with three major shareholders of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited, General Motors and Liuzhou Wuling Automotive Corporation Limited. SGMW has four manufacturing facilities in China with a total annual capacity of 2 million vehicles, included Passenger cars and commercial vehicles.