- Report financial information in an accurate and timely manner; prepare and provide financial reports to Director Finance as required.
- Manage a variety of fiscal and accounting functions pertaining to areas such as general accounting, accounts payable, payroll, auditing, bond administration, treasury management, and financial reporting.
- Develop and implement financial & accouniting policies, procedures and goals for assigned areas.
- Manage and report on the status of cash and investment accounts.
- Maintain debt records; provide information to debt advisors, account for defeasance, and perform other debt oversight functions.
- Prepare and submit the Annual Financial & Accounting Report .
- Develop, implement and monitor internal controls.
- Supervise the work of subordinate accountants, accounting assistants, and other assigned staff; assign, direct, monitor and evaluate staff work; plan and coordinate professional development activities; implement corrective action as appropriate.
- Minimum bachelor degree of Accounting major
- Maximum age 40 years old
- Has minimum 3 years experience at the same position
- Having the knowledge of principles and practices of municipal accounting, budgeting, and auditing.
- Having the knowledge of accounting and financial-related computer software and the applications to assigned functions.
- Having the skill of principles and practices of leadership, supervision, training and performance evaluation.
- Having the skill of principles and practices of governmental / fund accounting.
Review ( PT SOS Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
banyak ilmu bisnis yang bisa dipelajari karena langsung berhubungan dengan user dan banyak PT
hanya karyawan kontrak, relatif tidak ada naik gaji karena bersifat karyawan kontrak
Advice to Management
hubungan dengan karyawan baik adanya karena bersifat kekeluargaan, bonus relatif mundur, thr keluar tepat waktu, prospek kerja bisa dikatakan santai bila yang ingin kerja santai