- Report financial information in an accurate and timely manner; prepare and provide financial reports to Director Finance as required.
- Manage a variety of fiscal and accounting functions pertaining to areas such as general accounting, accounts payable, payroll, auditing, bond administration, treasury management, and financial reporting.
- Develop and implement financial & accouniting policies, procedures and goals for assigned areas.
- Manage and report on the status of cash and investment accounts.
- Maintain debt records; provide information to debt advisors, account for defeasance, and perform other debt oversight functions.
- Prepare and submit the Annual Financial & Accounting Report .
- Develop, implement and monitor internal controls.
- Supervise the work of subordinate accountants, accounting assistants, and other assigned staff; assign, direct, monitor and evaluate staff work; plan and coordinate professional development activities; implement corrective action as appropriate.
- Minimum bachelor degree of Accounting major
- Maximum age 40 years old
- Has minimum 3 years experience at the same position
- Having the knowledge of principles and practices of municipal accounting, budgeting, and auditing.
- Having the knowledge of accounting and financial-related computer software and the applications to assigned functions.
- Having the skill of principles and practices of leadership, supervision, training and performance evaluation.
- Having the skill of principles and practices of governmental / fund accounting.
Please visit our website at www.sos.co.id
We are hiring for our internal corporate vacancy