As a Senior Manager of Partnership, you will be responsible for developing and managing new partnerships with key spot owner (it can be buildings, apartment, office, hospital, media or airport) across the Indonesia. The primary focus of this role is to establish contact with new spot owner, conducting activation and branding demos, negotiate contracts and follow up with prospects with the goal of driving deployment of our client’s ad products. The role requires an individual with strong experience in advertising world and a deep set of experiences building strategic partnerships in the whole channel growth of our Company. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and negotiation skills, and can developing also maintaining strong relationships both external partners and internal stakeholders.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Use your awesome networking skills and relationships to get the city’s best Digital Out Of Home (DOOH) spot interested for our company. Help us to acquire buzzworthy partners, whose presence on the platform will accelerate our growth.
2. Negotiations and Deal Making
Establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable benefit for both parties.
3. Process Scaling
Help craft and redesign process to ensure our partner can move quickly and succeed at large scale. Whether it be prospecting, onboarding, strategic, or account management, the goal is to ensure that processes fuel growth.
4. Spot Portfolio Design and Expansion Planning
Ensure we have the right spot in the right place to make certain every customer that just can’t wait to join us. Structure experiments, demos (activation and branding) also conduct analyses to grow company, all while optimizing spot and expanding geographically.
5. Feedback Collection
Create processes and account management tools to stay in close communication with partners, using feedback to inform process improvements on the ground.
6. ROI and KPI Analysis
Run the numbers on each partnership and campaign to estimate impact. Analyze KPIs for pipeline quality and portfolio performance to identify risk areas
Take ownership of Partnership Division to growth, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight users and partners.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of business development or sales, persuasive negotiation, analytical and leadership experience
- Data-driven making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Conceiving of and executing a highly acquisitive sales process in a competitive market environment
- Experience creating and optimizing processes
- A customer service orientation and experience developing strong partnerships
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get things done attitude
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and building networking in particular
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Join our company as Senior Manager of Partnership to building new partnership with building or any commercial area for our media to be installed. Our company is leading in out of home media in Indonesia.