• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• Required languages: English (Writing and Speaking), Mandarin is an advantage.
• At least 7 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
• Have an experience in OIL&GAS (Pertamina) industry, Government (Ministry of Finance/Ministry of Home Affairs/National Police)
• Have more than 5 years ICT Sales Experience.
• Excellent Presentation Skill
• Have good IT/IP/DC/COMMAND CENTER knowledge or background
Professional Skills :
• Account insight, project development and operations, key customer relationship development.
• Good team corporation , achievement-oriented, tenacity and strong will , excellent initiative and execution, good understanding and learning ability
Main Responsibilities :
• Manage the account insight (vertical industry , key account, competitor and opportunity).
• Based on the account marketing strategy, develop the costumers relationship and maintain whole project process.
• Achieve the sales target, marketing target and cashier target.
• Have a responsibility to maintain and develop brand plan and marketing target : fullfill the workshop, company/reference visiting, marketing events, training and attend the event of account.
- Gaji sesuai standar upah minimum karyawan yang diberikan kepada karyawan dan lingkungan yang nyaman untuk karyawan tidak ada senioritas di dalamp erusahaan.
- Karyawan yang banyak sekali karyawan kontrak bahkan karyawan teta daat dihitung dengan jari karena saking sedikitnya karyawan tetap di perusahaan.
Pusat Bisnis Thamrin City, Kebon Melati, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Turn belief into action, thoughts into reality for dynamic career opportunities with Elabram Systems. We are an established telecommunication engineering company that specializes in turnkey project, project management and manpower supply of advance telecommunication wireless networking solutions in the Asia Pacific region.
Our collective experience and expertise gained from working with many global clients in telecommunication equipment manufacturing and telecommunication operations, has enabled us to source for, and provide, specialist resources to all our other clients. We also provide manpower resources to non-telecommunication/IT industries such as oil and gas, mining, retail, FMCG, media communication, banking, civil construction, etc
"Pessimists are usually right and optimists are usually wrong but all the great changes have been accomplished by optimists." by Thomas L. Friedman - The World Is Flat: a Brief History of the Twenty-First Century.