- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang.
- - Japanese skill JLPT N3/N2
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang
- Weekend or Holiday work (sometime)
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Making good relationship with Japanese client.
- Make contract document, sales support, and after care services.
Monday - Friday, 08.30-17.00
Weekend/Holiday (if needed)
Compensation leave day if he/she work on weekend or holiday.
Transport, meal, communication, health insurance, bonus (depend on company's revenue).